banner

shop romwe online

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Email Statement


Recently because our system is in the process of being optimized, so some of emails cannot be seen or received, here we sincerely apologize for this problem. There are 3 kinds of questions below:

Question 1: Some customers can't get receive a confirmation message after signup so that they cannot get the 20% discount coupon.
solution: Click the "20% code" banner on the top right corner of Romwe website, then you will see the discount code; if you still can't find it, you can contact our customer service: service@romwe.com.

Question 2: Customers can't get their order confirmation emails after payment.
Solution: If you make an order successfully, you can click "My Account", there is detailed information about your order; as to the tracking number, we will inform you by email after we ship your parcel.

Question 3: The status is still "processing" after you make orders for several days.
Solution: We need 1 to 5 days to prepare our products before we ship them.  But if we still don't send them after 10 business days, we will refund you the shipping fee, but still send the items to you with the express shipping.

Thank you!!!

15 comments:

  1. Well that comment you left on my blog, has gotta be the cutest and nicest comment ever. Thank you so much your a sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comment!

    I'm off to look at your website now, it's great you have free worldwide shipping!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. i started to follow
    it will be great, if u answer me in following and do it too <33 i like ur blog
    i have over 1000 followers and want you to be the part of my life
    join and enjoy

    Polina
    http://www.polinamuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for your lovely comment :)
    so, you are located in china, where? i am going back to china for vacation soon, do you also have a shop?
    greetings from germany, summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your comment :)
    followed you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥

    Sorry to hear your system is down at the moment, hope it gets rectified soon. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thank you so much for your amazing comment <3

    i love your shop..so many pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thank you! Very sweet :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank's for your sweet comment!

    http://blogheloisamuller.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your wonderful comment! Come back and visit again soon :)

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for following, following you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have an amazing blog, I love it... A LOT! :))) And I love these yellow blazers!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    kisses,

    Polly
    http://pollysboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    My transaction Id on PayPal is - 9C766575AA520672H.
    Return items [Id: S96110-T86950] -
    RMA number is ''JOLIN1311021445 [Id: S96110-T95587].
    I requested a refund few weeks from Romwe as I returned all my items back. Romwe team at Singapore promised me to give me a refund within 7 days. I have tried to contact them without success, all my emails have been ignored.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    P.S - I have just filed an official complaint on Paypal. I hope I don't have to write a negative review on all the social media sites or file a police report.
    I have all the emails/receipts on record. I sincerely hope Romwe is not a scam.
    Many thanks and best regards,
    Wendy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  14. commande du 25/09/2013.....?????????????
    UNE PARTIE est arrivée et l'autre partie ? Je suis en attente pour 1 manteau d'HIVER, oui, 1 manteau d'HIVER. Pas de printemps ou d'automne ou d'été non d'hiver. Il y a 15 jours ils m'ont demandé d'attendre 7 jours......et.....toujours RIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    C'était la dernière commande chez eux, pas sérieux, pas de suivi de commande, vraiment nul.

    ReplyDelete